GP500Store.co.uk Forum Index  
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Hotlaps at GP500 View next topic
View previous topic
Dekhar_GP
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you wanna see how fast you are lapping at a racetrack to the original ones from the championship, this is your corner.

Initially, the hotlaps goes in relation to the attendance of the interested riders.

AT THE BEGINNING ONLY THE 14 ORIGINAL RACETRACKS (from Suzuka to Buenos Aires) AND ALSO THE PHYSICS: ONLY ORIGINALS FROM THE GAME (Doohan, Crivillé, Barros, Biaggi, Abe, Crafar, Carpani..., apart from the BEAMTEAM).

In relation to your best lap, you can practice as long as you wish (1h, 3hrs. When you're on CHRONOGRAPH mode, up on the right, you'll see "LAST LAP", just below "LAP RECORD" and then "UNNOFICIAL RECORD".

These 2 ones have to be the same and that will point you that is your best time scored. Just below your "UNNOFICIAL RECORD" it'll appear your nickname.

So then, that file (that could be the one scored at Johor) will be named as johor.gplap

For being verified, you have to send it to me into a folder named, and later on compressed, this way for example: GP-Laps - Angel Nieto 12+1.

Conditions?

1 - All the hotlaps received will be verified once a week.
2 - The hotlaps sent by free (I mean without doing what I've described above) will not be verified.
3 - While verifying the hotlap, if it's seen that any rider stepped on the grass, throwing some dust to the air, that hotlap will not be valid and it has to be repeated without that issue.

As much attendance from many and many riders, this "championship" will be extended to more racetracks and categories.

The bikes you can take to ride to do your hotlaps could be...

BEAMTEAM

...or maybe...

Inside the folder with the hotlaps it has to be included a txt file with the following information:

-Nick of the rider
-Physic employed
-Riding mode (Automatic or Manual; Recreation or Simulation)
-Your country.

So, at the moment, only 500cc (Beamteam or 9Cool. Nothing about 125, 250, MotoGP, SuperSport, etc.

All goes side by side with the attendance of the riders and more categories and racetracks could be included. So this is what it is!!!

From now on, you'll see your hotlaps this way:

01 - Suzuka

02 - Johor

03 - Jerez

04 - Mugello

05 - Paul Ricard

06 - Jarama

07 - Assen

08 - Donington Park

09 - Sachsenring

10 - Brno

11 - Imola

12 - Montmelo

13 - Phillip Island

14 - Buenos Aires

From Madrid,
Dekhar_GP

P.S.: So if you wanna send me your hotlaps, just write me a private message and I'll give you the correspondant e-m@il address and you'll see your times updated once a week!!!
Dekhar_GP
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hotlaps are updated!!!

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic