GP500Store.co.uk Forum Index  
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 GP500 Archives View next topic
View previous topic
D.Hill
Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey folks!

Just wondered if anyone (stu, zaidon, etc) has any backups/archives of the files that were hosted here and elsewhere? There's very little if any working links nowadays. Was speaking to an old friend a few days ago and we got on to discussing the game and my time of running the GP500 store. I mentioned I still have all the old website files and zips and tools, etc that myself and others created and sent to me on an old HD. He continued playing the game and being involved in the scene after I'd left but didn't have any files backed up.

We said it'd be nice to have a collection of all the files possible as I personally think it's a shame seeing everyone's work going missing and ultimately dying. I'd be willing to sort them out and host or torrent them so there's a definitive collection of files somewhere online for old and young racers alike.

So, anyone willing to share what they have? Zip it all up, upload it and I'll download and sort through the stuff. Or, if you know of working links for files, post them here and I'll check them out.

I know this place is a ghost town now which is understandable so I'm not expecting much back but I will check in a couple weeks/a month and see what's what. If you have a way of contacting anyone who may have files, please do.

Cheers.
Dean.
cicquetto
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

good luck, I hope you will succeed!

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic