GP500Store.co.uk Forum Index  
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Better? WSBK or MotoGP fpr 2006? View next topic
View previous topic
MCDodd
Racer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think WSBK holds more interest this year. Bayliss returning and the bigger factory efforts make this the best WSBK season for many many years.

I think MotoGP has lost its momentum and the move to the smaller bikes may be a disaster if the WSBK bikes end up lapping faster.

New blood in MotoGP gives it some future hope but this year it just wont seem the same.

As for the 125cc and 250cc. WHo cares! Boooooooring!

Champion

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nah last year 125 was so focking silly. Kallio could been world champ 125 if his team mate didnt snatch 5 points away from him.
Twisted Evil

But Marco Simoncelli was guy looking for, i thought he would become champ maybe in 2006 he got a kind of Rossi looks.

WSBK i donno Last year was bit boring after few round that Corser had won was pretty boring cause he won each race. Only when the rest finally get new updates for there bike it got interesting and also when Lanzi got into the picture.

Motogp was Exciting cause rossi still had to battle allot to win. And win improved Kawasaki i think we get to see Nakano battling the front allot. And checking i think Gibbers got new chance agian to beat Rossi , only if he know that he dont need to hit the dirt.

raisinberry777
Champion

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

250's and 125's are wicked. Go the KTM's punk punk punk punk punk
rossi_fan
Pro

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i'll definately be watchin the 125's and 250's closely to see how Brad Smith and Chaz Davies get on. it'll also be interesting to see how james ellison gets on now he's got a decent bike.

seems like the best year for brits for a while Very Happy

Rookie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think the 125s and 250s were boring.I remember estoril where Kallio finished like 0.007 sec ahead of Luthi after a strong fight.And I remember motegi where Luthi flew up and fell on his back like when he was doing 170 - 180 km/h but got up and was able to walk.. don't really call them boring.Also Stoner put a good fight towards the end of the 250 championship , if only he had not fallen in his home turf.. I remember waking up early for 125s and 250s and not watching motoGP itself at all , since 125s and 250s had closer fights and Rossi dominated all through the year..boy 125s and 250s were much , much more exiting than motoGP !!!
Sizemore
Racer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After the 2 SBK races in Qatar, I think that SBK will be more funny than MotoGP...The bikes are very similar and there isn't the gap of the last year between Suzuki and the others...We will see for sure a great season Cool

rezist
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the yamahas are good starters in SBK Shocked and more power, out-dragging the honda on the straight Twisted Evil
but motogp will be more a battle for the 2nd and 3rd, like last year lol
coz we all know who is the champion Cool
i think ducati will be better this year though

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerICQ Number
Shrieker
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Neither motoGP nor WSBK : D . This year I'll be watching WSS much more closely to see how Kenan Sofuoğlu (yes there is a sign on top of "g" ^^) fares.I didn't feel that much excitement watching racing since Villeneuve was fighting for the F1 title in 1997.
Chung Dha
Pro

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

soflugo or whats his name didnt finished at phillip.

For sure is easy wins for Charpentier and wil win the champ again with the wonderfull bike prept by Ten Kate. So WSS is going to be the most boring champ there is.

WSBK there is nor a 3 or 4 mans battle but top always be bayliss or corser and it seems that Toseland could become champ now currently 2nd in standings behind Baylis.

Motogp is sure going to be interesting Full Yamaha fights With Rossi Colins and Checa. And For sure the Kawasaki have found the extra punch to get them to fight the top too. I think the honda wil suck from the begin cause everybody still riding updated 05 bike while only hayden get bit of the 06 bike tast and all other brands have already gotten the 06 bike to all there riders.
Hope to see the little shinya get some podiums. And kick some honda's asses.
Shrieker
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah unfortunately he crashed out when he was like 4th i think.Let's wish him better luck for next race.

I don't really care who wins really(cause it's cristal clear who will win in WSS) unless the winner is Kenan Sofuoğlu himself(though very unlikely).But I certainly expect at least 2 wins from him.GoGoGo Kenan !!!

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic